Saturday, January 7, 2012

BCYD Regional Camps 2011/12 and Happy New Year!!!

Dear Groundbreakers,

2012 is already a week old and we all thank God for the good start we all had together and we look forward of what the Lord has planned for us as BCYD!

We had the priviledge to see many of you at the different regional camps, below are some random facts of our presidential tour:

- All together we drove over 1400KM
- We sat around 16 hours squeezed together in a car
- Visiting 4 camps from 5 regions in 6 day's
- spending time with around 260 young people
- celebrating the last day's of 2011 and the first of 2012 together
- Slept for a night on the floor
- Helped pulling a car out of a ditch

We want to send to all of you a big "THANK YOU" for all the hard work you do and the great time we had together with many of you.

Keep up the good work!
Your BCYD
Verse for 2012:
But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. 2. Corinthians 12:9




















1 comment:

Unknown said...

i would like to ask when is the training start for 2012 out post. email me at khayelihlengema3@gmail.com or sms me at 0834635447 Thank you.