Thursday, August 18, 2011

BWA Youth Department

Dear BCYD Family,

As some of you might know we as Baptist Youth here in SA belong to a worldwide alliance of young people called BWAYD (Baptist World Alliance Youth Department).

If you want to find out more what they are all about check out this link:

http://www.bwanet.org/bwa.php?site=youth&id=2


Together in Him,
Your BCYD Committee

Psalm 25:1-5
1 In you, LORD my God, I put my trust. 2 I trust in you; do not let me be put to shame, nor let my enemies triumph over me. 3 No one who hopes in you will ever be put to shame, but shame will come on those who are treacherous without cause. 4 Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. 5 Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long.

No comments: